Demolition Plus offers complete environmental remediation services specifically developed and managed to adhere to the most stringent Ministry of Environment tables and Brownfield requirements.
We have successfully completed numerous soil remediation projects ranging in sizes from 500 cubic meters to 300,000 cubic meters in coordination with some of Canada’s most reputable environmental engineering firms effectively enabling clients to redevelop their subject properties into some of the most sensitive land uses such as residential subdivisions.
We offer the following environmental services:
- Preliminary consultation, on site and review of environmental reports with 3rd party consulting firms
- Strategic evaluation of onsite soil treatment possibilities and various off site treatment / disposal facilities
- Excavation of contaminated soil including coordination with 3rd party environmental consulting firms to facilitate monitoring and soil testing
- Ground water management including on and off site treatment
- Management and removal of underground storage tanks and associated with properly licensed personnel following required tank decommissioning procedures
Take a look at our current and past projects here. We highlight each projects’
scope of work, duration, and equipment used. Our Projects >>