Demolition Plus possesses extensive experience in accomplishing a wide array of Hazardous substance abatement for various materials such as: Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, PCB, Mould, and Arsenic. Our licensed team has accomplished numerous abatement projects in various applications such as Industrial manufacturing plants, hospitals, schools, offices, houses.
Multiple affiliations with environmental consulting engineers and safety training agencies have enabled us to develop comprehensive procedures ensuring maximum protection for the surrounding environment and our workers during hazardous substance abatement projects.
Our possession of portable, sophisticated abatement tools such as portable three part decontamination trailers, 5700CFM HEPA vacuums, supplied air compressors and associated equipment enable us to provide cost effective solutions for even the most complicated high risk abatement projects.
Our Hazardous Abatement services include:
- Asbestos abatement of friable and non-friable asbestos containing building materials following type 1/2/3 procedures and safety measures
- Lead abatement of various lead containing building materials following type 1/2/3 abatement removal procedures an safety measures
- Mould abatement following Ontario Health and safety regulations
- Mercury containing building material and equipment abatement following Ontario Health and safety regulations
- PCB containing electrical equipment and building materials abatement and product management following Ontario Health and safety regulations
- Biological decontamination of various rodent and invasive species excrement following Ontario Health and safety regulations
- Hazardous substance management and transportation via licensed MOE carrier
- comprehensive environmental liability insurance
Take a look at our current and past projects here. We highlight each projects’
scope of work, duration, and equipment used. Our Projects >>