|Heavy equipment mechanic required for a Demolition Company!Responsibilities:
1) Maintenance/Repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and diesel systems on a variety of demolition equipment and trucks.
2) Ability to diagnose complex mechanical problems and successfully repair the equipment, preferably with a few years of experience.
3) Responsible for service documentation including maintaining record of completed repairs (annual certifications, etc.), proper completion of purchase orders for parts orders, organized equipment files, and other documentation as required.
4) Assist shop staff with the safe daily operations as required
5) Advise operators about the operation of equipment when necessary
6) Travel to job sites to handle emergency service calls as well as regular service schedules.
7) Maintain an organized parts area including having an adequate stock of high moving parts on hand to ensure timely repair of equipment
8) File Manufacturer Warranty Claims as required
9) Assisting with maintaining a clean environment at the branch
10) Washing of equipment and ensuring wash bay is kept organized and clean
11) Assist with maintaining an organized shop
12) Own mechanic tools preferred but not required
13) Salary depending on experience.